Join Our Team
We turn jobs into careers
Life & Health
Contests & Bonus Programs
- We are constantly focused on reward and recognition
- Offering a variety of contests and bonus programs at all levels throughout the year for additional opportunities to earn $$$!
- Get paid weekly!
Team Member Referral Program
Refer a friend and if they stay for 30 days you will receive:
- $100 if the referral is hired for an hourly role (excludes managers)
- $1,000 if the referral is hired for a manager or above role
Loyalty Bonus Program
- Full time members who average 30+ hours a week for 12 months receive a loyalty bonus payment.
- Loyalty Bonus payments are based upon tenure and range from $100 – $1,000.
Service Anniversary Rewards Program
- Milestone anniversaries are recognized with RT Online Rewards Points, which can be redeemed for gift cards to use at popular retailers and restaurants.
*Point values are based upon tenure and range from a value of $25-$1,000.
Life & Health
We’re looking for great people to join our team. Fresh food, great people and comprehensive benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. In fact, we’re as dedicated to the personal and professional growth of every Team Member as we are to the freshness of our food. Whether it’s part-time or an entire career, we want to make sure you get everything you want out of your Ruby Tuesday experience. And as soon as you join the team you’ll notice the fun, friendly working environment and the variety of experience that comes with working at Ruby Tuesday.
We are looking for management candidates that believe in our core values. Be Real. Do Good. Walk Together. Does this sound like you? We offer competitive salary and benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. In fact, we’re as dedicated to the personal and professional growth of each and every manager as we are to the freshness of our food. If you share this same drive, this is the right place for you! Both Assistant General Manager and General Manager opportunities are available at Ruby Tuesday.
Ruby Tuesday’s Restaurant Support Center is located at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, just south of Knoxville, Tennessee. We support Ruby Tuesday and franchise locations from our small town campus in Maryville, TN. Our Restaurant Support Center houses our Legal, Finance and Accounting, Supply Systems (Purchasing/Distribution), Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology, and Real Estate/ Development/Construction and Design, and a variety of roles that it takes to support our restaurants.
Ruby Has Heart
Ruby Has Heart (RHH) provides grants for Team Members of Ruby Tuesday who have had an unforeseen circumstance or emergency resulting in severe financial need. RHH was established to provide assistance for financial hardships due to unforeseen circumstances like natural disasters, the unexpected passing of a Team Member or loved one, and other circumstances outside the scope of insurance. Ruby Has Heart provides things like clothing, food, travel, and lodging for those who request short-term help for basic human needs.