We Believe in Giving Back
And We Do So in a Number of Ways
Below is a listing of just a few of the great groups we contribute to:
Ruby Tuesday Community GiveBack Program
At Ruby Tuesday we have a history of corporate citizenship and take pride in the support of charitable organizations in the communities where we live. Although we give extensively, most of our funds are committed. Therefore, we created the Ruby Tuesday Community GiveBack Program to offer organizations another way to raise money for their specific needs.
The Ruby Tuesday Community GiveBack Program offers a charitable donation to local organizations that host a dining event at any of our 700 plus participating locations. Our contribution is based on 20% of the net sales from guests that bring in a GiveBack flyer for the organization’s specific event*. Since the fundraising takes place at your local Ruby Tuesday restaurant, the money that is raised will benefit the communities in which we live, work, and play.
CLICK HERE to book a GiveBack event.
FIND A LOCATION near you!
* Coupons/discounts are not permitted. Tax/gratuity not included. Catering orders are not permitted. Event flyers are not allowed to be distributed on restaurant grounds.
Since August 2011, Ruby Tuesday has given back a total of $1,840,341.11!
For January 2014, we have donated a total of $20,853.10! Some of the organizations that benefited include:
• Frenchtown Elementary School
• Veterans Outreach
• Franklin High School Project Graduation
• Jefferson Schools Band Boosters
• First United Methodist Church
• Collinsville Community Unit 10 School District
• Jeff Dailey Memorial Foundation
• St. Johns Evangelical United Church of Christ
• Gilmer Arts and Heritage Association
• Walsh University
• Many more!
Ruby Relief Fund
We believe in giving back, and do so in a number of ways. We are very proud to support the Ruby Relief Fund where Team Members contribute out of concern and care for their co-workers. The Ruby Relief Fund is a 501 (c) (3) entity that provides support to our team in times of disaster. Established after the events of September 11, 2001, this on-going relief effort provides financial assistance to Ruby Tuesday employees in time of natural and man-made disasters and crises.