We Turn Jobs Into Careers.Apply Now
Fresh, quality food, great people and important benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. If you'd like to join our growing team, apply online today.
Ruby Tuesday is driven by uncompromising freshness and quality, gracious hospitality and a growing list of Five-Star restaurants destined to be the envy of the high-quality casual dining business. Fresh, quality food, great people, competitive salary and important benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. In fact, we're as dedicated to the personal and professional growth of each and every manager as we are to the freshness and quality of our food.
We believe that success depends on our heart-felt commitment to uplifting and exciting our teams and guests every day. This is the Ruby Way. If you share this same drive, this is the right place for you. Ruby Tuesday Managers are champions of our brand. They help tell our story and show others how to champion our brand. They show Quality, Passion, & Pride in everything they do.
Management opportunities at Ruby Tuesday include Guest Service Managers, Culinary Managers, and General Managers. Guest Service Managers are responsible for Front of House processes and seeing that every guest receives exceptional service. Our Culinary Managers are responsible for all Back of House processes and ensuring that our guests are served great tasting, high-quality food every day. Our General Managers ensure that all Team Members and Managers maintain our Brand Promises so that our Guests always experience Gracious Hospitality and Uncompromising Freshness & Quality.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Dental and Orthodontia Coverage
- Preventative Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Life & Accident Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death Insurance Paid for by Company
- Supplemental Life Insurance up to 5 times your salary
- Supplemental Dependent Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Wealth Building Benefits
- Ruby Tuesday 401(k) plan with company match potential
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 5 days vacation after 6 months if hired between June and November
- 10 days vacation after 6 months if hired between December and May
- 10 days vacation for 2-4 years of employment
- 15 days vacation for 5-9 years of employment
- 20 days vacation for 10+ years of employment (Field Management)
- Support Center receives 20 days vacation for 20+ years employment
- Biweekly pay with potential for quarterly bonus
- Up to 50% Dining Discount at all Ruby’s brands (Ruby Tuesday and Lime Fresh Mexican Grill)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program (tuition reimbursement)
- 529 College Savings Program
- Product & Service Discount (includes auto/home insurance, computers, cell phone, uniforms, mortgage loans, theme park tickets, etc)