It's Like Getting a Bonus Every Payday.
Fresh, quality food, great people and important benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. If you'd like to join our growing team, apply online today.
Ruby Tuesday's total compensation package is more than just your paycheck - it includes an assortment of benefits that provide financial protection, help them save for the future, and allows them to enjoy personal time. Medical and dental care, life insurance, disability protection, and savings programs are just some of the options available. At Ruby Tuesday, our team members have the flexibility to create their own benefits package by choosing the plans that are best suited to meet their needs and those of their families.
We provide eligible team members with competitive benefits that include:
First Day of Employment
- Flexible work schedules
- Medical and dental coverage available from first date of hire
- 24-hour Nurse Line
- Access to Visa Paycards or direct deposit to ensure regular paychecks and no break in benefit coverage
- Bank at Work Programs, free checking accounts and credit union memberships
- Great Team Discount Programs: Save up to 15% with three major cell phone carriers, event and discounted theme park tickets, home and auto insurance, home loans and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match potential
Programs Available with Tenure
- Paid vacation
- Additional medical options for as little as $1 per day
- Educational Assistance/tuition reimbursement and college savings plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for daycare expenses and/or medical expenses
- Health Savings Plan Accounts (HSA)
- Income Protection Plans: Life and Disability insurance, automatic enrollment for Managers in short term disability (STD) and company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Access to free counseling for the entire household, a personal assistant service, legal help, and other helpful resources
PLEASE NOTE: This summarizes benefit and policy terms for Ruby Tuesday, Inc. It does not discuss every detail of the plan under which benefits are made available and it does not present some technical aspects of the plans that may affect your right to participate in or receive benefits. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the plan documents and this communication, the plan documents will control. The Company reserves the right to change or terminate benefits at any time.